Our client is a large international organization operating in the engineering industry with a truly global exposure. Currently their local HR team in Utrecht is looking for a:
Human Resources (HR) Advisor
In this role you will be the sole Human Reources (HR) Advisor for the local Dutch branch (80-100 staff members) and will closely collaborate with the HR team based in the UK and USA offices. It is a dynamic organization with multicultural, driven environment and they are offering a great challenge in Human Resources to a motivated energetic candidate! Do not miss the opportunity to learn more and apply below!
What you will do:
- Advise management and local staff members on HR policies, procedures, inter-company relationship, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure the local contract and on-boarding processes are taken care of
- Support business with performance management and appraisal program
- Coordinate relation with Arbo service and Works Council
- Manage employee life cycle and assist with manpower planning
- Ensure Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies are respected
What you will be offered:
- Direct contract with the company
- Flexible part-time working hours (32 hours)
- Multicultural dynamic team
- Close collaboration with Human Resources team in US and UK offices
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Free healthy lunches
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Commuting allowance
Are you interested in applying? See below for a few boxes to tick:
- Human Resources degree, or similar education
- minimum of 3 years of HR advisory experience
- strong expertise in the Dutch labor law
- excellence in Dutch and English languages
You will be joining a large international engineering company, headquartered in USA, with more than 10 regional offices, 23 operational bases, 8000 employees worldwide and multiple operations spread across the globe.
Driven, passionate about technology, enthusiastic, professional environment. Multicultural close knit team.
Our company expects the candidate to start on a short notice. They will be first offering a direct contract for 7 months for a part-time assignment, initially planned for 32 hours a week. If you see yourself perfectly matching the role, please apply directly or call me with questions on 06 52 667 440/ email on firstname.lastname@example.org.