Are you looking for a new challenge as an HR Advisor? Do you have experience in Belgian Labor Law? Then apply for this vacancy!
Our client is a company in the retail business and is looking for a new HR Advisor.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Advise the Regional Managers on employee matters such as terms of employment and types of contract
- Monitor employee performance cycles
- Discuss with employees any issue they might have
- Source for potential new talent in the region
- Organize annual review calls such as performance, appraisal interviews
- Deal with administration in the case of a departing employee
- Be responsible for compliance with Belgian Labour Law and track of any changes in legislation
- Education background in the HRM field
- Professional fluency in Flemish, French and English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Belgian Labor Law
- Experience in Retail business is a plus
- Result oriented and flexible
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
Please note that for this position you can either be located in Belgium working from home and travelling to the Netherlands twice a month or you can be located in the Netherlands working from company's offices in the Leiden area.