11 months ago
Our client is a big name in the world of Banking, Trade and Commodity Finance. The Global HQ is based in Amsterdam where around 250 international employees are based.
The HR department has an immediate opportunity for a full time HR Advisor to join their team.
Key focus of the role;
You will be highly involved in building the annual people plan and ensuring it gets implemented. You will be responsible for and participate in HR projects being launched throughout the year such as:
- creating a performance driven culture which breathes feedback.
- taking responsibility for compensation & benefits in line with labor law and regulatory requirements.
- standardizing the HR processes
- supporting management in increasing employee engagement.
- implementing a learning & development offering
All the above cannot take place without commitment and ownership by management, so your job is to influence and increase their focus on people related topics and coach them where needed. We need you to have enough experience and stamina to act as a credible advisor and challenger of management and at the same time you have to roll up your sleeves and support execution. The preferred candidate will be highly energized by both sides of the role.
- We have a detailed job profile to share with you late but, for the moment, let’s focus on you and what you will need to offer.
- You will need to have relevant HR experience from an international company and ideally in the world of banking, finance or professional services.
- You will need to be fluent in Dutch and English.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of Dutch Labour Law.
- You have the HR confidence to challenge management on people issues.
- You are focused on delivering outstanding results through innovative and effective ways.
- You will have the experience of working in an environment which is truly multicultural and you understand cultural differences, diversity and needs.
- You understand all of the topics relating to Expats – 30% ruling, Knowledge Migrants, visa requirements etc.
- You are someone who is constantly looking for ways to improve and to optimize HR processes.
- You are a passionate communicator and someone who gains the confidence and trust of Managers and Employees.
Sounds like you?
Please contact David Gibbons as quickly as possible and let him know why. Send your CV to email@example.com as quickly as possible. Let him know your salary level and notice period too.