Our client is an exciting, creative, international business in the gaming sector. They have a fast growing EMEA office in Amsterdam full of technical talents, gaming enthusiasts and hard-working professionals all dedicated and passionate about what they do.
The HR department is expanding, and we are now looking for an additional HR Advisor to complement the team.
This position requires excellent organizational skills, a good eye for details and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR in a fast and dynamic organization, which is still in growth, then this position is for you. The team consists of 2 HR Advisors (including this role), a Payroll Specialist an Office Manager and an HR Manager. You will be reporting directly to the EMEA HR Manager.
- First point of contact for all HR related matters
- Personnel Administration
- Coordinating the Recruitment Pipeline
- Preboarding, Onboarding & Induction of new hires
- Performance review cycles
- Preparing & updating HR policies and Employee Manual
- Health and Safety (Arbo)
- Communicate with UWV, SVB and Belastingdienst when needed
- Pension Fund
- Archiving and administrative tasks
- Some Office Management tasks when Office Manager is absent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 3+ years HR experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Dutch Labor Law including the Arbo legislation
- Assertive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience in a multinational company
- Experience in the Gaming Industry is preferred
Interested? Please contact me as quickly as possible and let me know your current salary level and notice period.
Please send your CV to my e-mail – email@example.com
We can only consider candidates who speak Dutch fluently.