over 1 year ago
Do you have experience in HR administration in the Netherlands? Do you speak fluent Dutch? Are you looking to make your next step into a fast-growing company in an exciting industry?
Then look no further!
As an HR Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with implementation of GDPR for HR in Netherlands, France and the UK
- Payroll preparation and input in the different payroll systems per country (Netherlands monthly, France monthly and the UK bi-weekly)
- Prepare AOG-overtime overviews for payroll
- Pension administration (Netherlands, UK and France)
- Holiday administration (Netherlands, UK and France)
- Sick leave administration and stay compliance with long term sick leave regulations and law
- Health care insurance administration UK and France
- Assist with updating worldwide set up of new hire paperwork packages/ COI
- Employment agreements preparations and set up of new employees /contractors towards HR Dallas
- Booking of training, update training matrix, certificate filing etc.
- Assist with recruiting via employment agencies or direct hire.
- Approve work hours per week for workers via employment agencies
- Update employee files: including valid passport, certificate of good behavior, background check and references etc.
- Point of contact for HR related questions for employees in Europe.
- Prepare employer notification when employees need it for new housing, private lease etc.
- Other HR related ad-hoc tasks
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- Knowledge about the Dutch Employment law
- 3-4 years of experience in HR administration
- A little bit of experience putting in GDPR processes in place
Our client is an international company in the Aviation industry.
- Great salary
- Ability to work part-time (32 hours) or full-time(40 hours)
- Travel reimbursement
- International working environment
- Free parking spots