For one of our international clients we are looking for an HR Administrator.
The HR Administrator works closely with HR Manager and the Junior HR Specialist by providing general administrative assistance.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Handling the administration for the screening of new hires
- Taking care of employment contracts, leasing contracts as well as handling the contracts with self employed workers
- Sending all new hires their employment contract and welcome letters
- Reporting sick leave and issuing statements of absence
- Recording and updating parental leave, pregnancy leave etc.
- Updating and managing hardcopy and digital personnel files
- Collecting invoices, ensuring that they are signed and forwarding them to the Finance department for payment
- Coordinating regular medical check-ups
- Organizing gifts for special occasions, such as employees anniversaries etc.
- Communicating via the company intranet
- Helping with HR projects
- Planning internal training
- A minimum of 4 years HR related experience as an administrator
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proficiency in Excel
- Flexible, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Discretion and confidentiality with information and documents