For one of our clients, an international and well-known fashion brand, we are looking for a temporary HR Administrative Assistant who could start working on the 2nd January.
The first two months on this job you will be responsible for implementing GDPR procedures and make sure all documents are digitalized.
From March onwards you will become the HR Administrative Assistant for 4 months. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the HR team with payroll administrative tasks, for both the stores and the headquarter
- Make sure all documents and for new hires are in place
- Process the necessary documents for internal promotions of employees
- Assist HR Advisor in ad hoc administrative tasks
For this position we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Experience working in HR is a plus
- Living in the Amsterdam Area
- Valid work permit
The work environment is informal, dynamic and very international. The salary is 2100 gross and the company also reimburses travel costs.
Please notice that this is a temporary role, however, it could potentially lead to long-term opportunities.