over 2 years ago
Do you have 1-3 years of experience with hardware and software support in an international environment? Are you fun, friendly, supportive, enjoy dynamic and steadily growing working environment?
We have the right opportunity for you! Our client is a large international company operating in a technical manufacturing and they are looking for a Helpdesk/ Network support specialist. They have a great team of international specialists working closely together and supporting each other if needed. It is a long-term opportunity and they are urgently looking for a new team member to start as soon as possible. Read further for more details and apply straight away not to miss the opportunity!
In this new role you will be supporting 200 colleagues based in the Netherlands and in other European locations. You will be their first help regarding issues with office hardware and all the related software troubles. Your daily routine will consist of:
- operating under the ticketing system and reply to the internal client in a timely manner via email/ phone
- supporting hardware issues - desktops, laptops, printers, cell phones
- maintaining operating systems (XP/ Windows 7) and Microsoft/ Adobe suite of applications
- providing back up and recovery solutions
- responding on any relevant inquiry ad hoc
If you are already interested, let's double check few requirements for the role:
- you speak native/ fluent Dutch and English, and ideally have worked in both languages before in a business-to-business environment
- you have good knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP
- you enjoy working with people - like to support colleagues and find it easy to explain complicated IT solutions in a clear and fast way
- previously you have worked in a similar role in an international environment for 1-3 years and you like multicultural exposure
- Helpdesk based ticketing system is something you have worked before
- working sometimes in the outside of normal business hours is not a problem for you
- you would love to travel to other company's locations abroad and support the colleagues there sometimes
If you have certifications in ITIL and MCSA (Server 2008) or knowledge of the below listed technologies, please call me on 06 52 66 7440 or write directly on email@example.com - you might have very high chance for this role:
MAC systems, Unified Communications (MS Lync), Avaya, Audiocodes, Citrix, XenDesktop, XenApp, Exchange 2013
Our client is an international technical manufacturer operating on a business-to-business market. They offer highly innovative, modern technical solutions to their clients worldwide.
The company has their office in Utrecht region with more than 100 international employees working at the moment. They are close-knit, friendly, supportive, energetic, involved, down-to-earth and professional.
You will be offered a temporary contract for 7 months after which based on performance you will be hired directly on a company's contract for a longer term. You will receive transportation allowance, in case you will be commuting.
The position is for full-tim (40H/week) with standard hours of 08:30 - 17:00.