Our client is a market leader in heat related products, systems and services. They employ more than 14,000 employees in more than 35 countries and they are the driving force in their specialist sector. They have a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative.
On their behalf we are looking for an experienced Global SCM Process Governance Manager for their Rotterdam City Centre office.
- As a Process Governance Manager, you will be responsible for defining global supply chain processes as well as creating frameworks & guidelines.
- In your role you will be defining approval limits, RASIC and clear responsibilities across global supply chain activities and ensure roll out and compliance at the company.
- In this role you will have no direct reports, but you will work closely together with various SCM managers on a global and regional level.
- Ideally you will have at least 6-8 years of experience working in process management teams with relevant education with good knowledge of supply chain.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages (German, Dutch, French or Spanish) will be considered an asset.
- It is essential that you are certified in Six Sigma (in a company- preferably black belt.
- Good knowledge of process documentation.
- Experienced in implementing governance framework in a matrix and in an international organization
- Good understanding of SAP, Microsoft Office process documentation tools (e.g. Signavio)
- Candidates who have worked in management consultancy will be preferred.
- Good communicator and an influencer, who thrives in an international company where things move fast.
- Great problem-solving skills and continuously seeking to improve.
- Capable of working without daily instructions and a team player
- Knowledge of change management.
- Able to travel up to 30 %.
A full-time position (40 hours / week) with a fixed base salary plus bonus. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to David Gibbons. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible.