Are you at Tech savvy, do you have already more than 5 years’ experience in Software sales (data management, cloud infrastructure solutions) and you speak Polish? Our client offers a fantastic opportunity within their office in Vienna in the city center to oversee the Eastern European market with an emphasis on the Polish market.
In this role you will be responsible for the all sales cycle.
- Being in daily contact with Global team and Account Leaders as well as local partners
- Developing and growing the portfolio by approaching new potential companies
- Clarifying the initial opportunity by being in contact with Top Management level
- Nurturing and managing Accounts over all Eastern Europe
- Working with pre sales engineers to design complex and innovative solutions for customers
- Negotiating the contracts and closing the deals.
- Participating in EMEA wide opportunities and projects.
- Travel 50 % of the time, particularly at the beginning
What is in it for you?
Our client is a big international company in the tech industry.
- Above market salary
- Uncapped commission
- Direct, contract with the company
- 100% reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- International work environment
- Great growth opportunities (40-45% of roles are filled by internal candidates)
- Flat organization
- Great company culture – they have won awards for this in the past
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in software sales data management
- English and Polish must be on a professional level
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- Be able to articulate the competitive advantage of the complete range of the solutions, from storage, through data management, hybrid cloud data services, enabling AI, to hyper converged Infrastructures.
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent communication skills and being able to interact on an executive level.