For one of our clients, an international company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a GL Accountant who will perform responsibilities related to the processing and payment of vendor invoices.
- Leading the Accounting and Reporting for your portfolio of countries
- Accurate and Complete Financial Accounting and Reporting,
- Month ends close
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintain and perform an effective system of Internal Controls (SOX)
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support statutory financial statement close
- Support local taxation compliance
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an accounting or audit role.
- Shared Service experience is preferred.
- Familiar with US-GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Strong excel skills.
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Communication, able to effectively communicate on all levels within the company.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive.
What they offer
- Competitive salary with a 10% bonus opportunity
- 8,5 % holiday allowance
- 27 holidays per year on a full time basis
- Travel costs fully reimbursed
- An international environment