Do you have international sales experience or would you like to build your career in Sales? This role is for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven sales person who does not shy away from targets. You will be working with the Sales team and as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the DACH Market. In this role, you will be developing the business by contacting new potential clients and current clients.
- Doing market research
- Building sales pipelines
- Generating and following up on leads
- Supervising the pipeline and the Sales cycles
- Writing and negotiating offers
- Managing client expectations and informing them about our products
- Most administration will be done by the back office team so you will be able to focus on your role.
Depending on your success, the company will increase international customer visits. The company is offering an excellent base salary and secondary benefits. On top of that, you will be able to earn a bonus
What's in it for you:
- The job offers great team and working environmement
- Career opportunities
- Individual bonus which is uncapped
- Company trips ( ski long weekend or other activities)
- Friday drinks
- Lunch every day for a small fee
- 25 days holiday
- 8% holiday pay
- Pension scheme in place
- A Bachelors Degree in a commercial field or 3 years experience in Sales
- A near native level in German and English is a must
- Some experience in Sales and cold calling
- Hand on attitudes and target driven
- Enjoy being on the phone
- You have a good sense of humor and are an great communicator
- Independant in your work but ready to help your teammates when it is needed
Great dynamic and successful young company with around 30 people and working on the European market, They are in the IT sector and they are currently growing. The working environment is friendly with a flat hierarchic and an international mindset.