Amsterdam - Rotterdam
about 2 years ago
Do you speak Dutch, German and English on a professional level ? Do you have relevant work experience and affinity with purchasing? Then this opportunity is for you !
You will be working in the Amsterdam and Rotterdam office splitting your time fairly.
As a Buyer/ Account Manager, you are responsible for the entire purchasing process with suppliers and developing the partnership. In this role, you will have between 200 and 300 national and international suppliers so if you like challenges this role is for you !
On daily basis you will be
- Negotiating contract renewals from prices to service conditions
- Building a strong working relationship and developing it.
- Maintaining existing relationships with suppliers (focus on Germany and the rest of Europe)
- Analyzes run on consumption, turnover, performance and in clear reports pouring
- Keeping internal systems and colleagues up-to-date on cooperation information
- Thinking about how we can work even more effectively and efficiently
- You are part of a small and close-knit team consisting of a Media Business Analyst and a Media-Partnership Manager.
What do we have to offer?
- Learning and grow developpment
- Training, coaching and especially learning by doing
- Space for personal input, initiative and freedom to undertake
- Fast-growing, dynamic and international work environment where no day is the same!
- Fun, young and passionate professionals colleagues
- Great benefits package, fun incentives, iPhone and laptop of the business, pension contribution
- Flexible working hours and can work from home if needed!
- Professional working level of German, English, and Dutch!
- BA level Degree or MBO 4
- Min 2 year of working experience in a commercial role, developing partnership.
- Affinity with purchasing and online media / digital is a plus
- Master in Excel
- Travel willingness between our offices Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Düsseldorf
- Commercial attitude, passionate and Meticulous are very important qualities for this role. On top of that they would like someone with a strong analytical and social skills.
Great company created about 10 years ago and since then growing exponensialty. They have offices 2 offices in Holland, 1 in Dusselfdorf and 1 in London.