over 2 years ago
We are currently seeking a General Ledger Accountant (GL) for one of our international clients.
Have you worked as a General Ledger Accountant in an international environment and you are currently looking for a new challenge? We have the right opportunity for you.
Our client is a global manufacturer operating in industrial technologies and for their Rotterdam office, they are looking for a new GL Accountant.
You will be working in a team of six people reporting to the Regional Controller. On a daily basis, you'll be busy with providing accounting support and guidance to a few European entities, contributing to the improvement of company's processes, supporting internal and external audits, and much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Create timely and accurate reports on financial data for several countries
- Take care of all accruals and prepayments
- Make sure to provide accurate and timely reconciled balance sheet reconciliations
- Stay in charge of the country-specific and general accounting processes' continuous improvement and consistency in the ESSC
- Provide compliance with Corporate Finance Policies, SOX and US GAAP
- As a General Ledger Accountant you collaborate with Internal Control regarding financial policies, procedures and controls
- Provide technical accounting support and guidance to improve processes
- Support internal and external audits
- Monitor challenges and improve the business practices and systems to have a continual adequate control and measurement of business activities
- Report and comment Balance Sheet movements and its related monthly P&L trends
- Assist and report to Regional Country Controllers in the day to day activities
- Deliver reports/analyses
What the company asks you:
- Higher education in accounting or finance with an emphasis in accounting
- Experience in reporting with the Hyperion Financial Management and ERP systems
- GL experience of at least 2 to 5 years. Experience in a Shared Services environment is a plus
- You speak either Italian, Spanish or Turkish. English is a must
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, Trintech are a plus
Our client is an international player in industrial technologies. In their Rotterdam office, they have a multicultural team with a dynamic approach to work.
You will be working in a business casual and international work environment with a flat organizational structure.
Don't hesitate to call me with questions on 06 52 667 440 or write on email@example.com