Our client, a leading name in connector technology and catering to manufacturers from the diverse industries such as telecommunications, instrumentation, consumer electronics and automotive industry, is looking for a focused and detail-oriented GENERAL AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE to contribute to their growth and reinforce their operations within their European offices.
- Ensure general administration runs smoothly, make sure it is efficient
- Provide expert leadership & oversee staff in planning, preparation and execution of administrative/operational tasks
- Contribute to continuous improvement of standard operating procedures and best practices
- Maintain and teach up-to-date regulatory requirements, create internal guidelines & manuals
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts at corporate level as well as locally
- Liaise with department managers and/or external providers to make sure no downtime of company equipment or used services will affect employees’ work performance
- Overall responsibility for facilities management
- Handling General Affairs matters such as verifying monthly invoices, company rental cars, courier services, etc.
- Any other reasonable responsibilities or projects assigned.
- Some years of relevant experience in administration, sales support, and data management.
- Based in Amsterdam
- Excellent communication skills in English and German is required.
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude
- Be very approachable
What the Company Offers:
The company has a great international working environment, with high quality products and a dedicated strong company. They offer above market compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.
- Travel reimbursement
- 39 hours per week
- Bonus based on personal and company performance
- 30 vacation days