Our client, one of the leading names in consumer goods and children’s retail is searching for a Flow Planner | Dutch to join their fast-growing team in Amsterdam.
The successful candidate will be executing inventory strategies for the Benelux region and will be responsible for leading the process of product customisation such as out of aisle display units, launch and promotional activity & solids. He or she will also be validating the Sales plans, validating the stock availability, reserving stock, communicating instructions to the co-packing department outside the Netherlands and reporting afterwards where shipment does not follow. He or she will ensure weekly tasks like container plans, items on hold sheets are updated and executed in an orderly manner.
- Receive and process all displays reworks plans from Sales and deliver in partnership with the Customer Service team
- Use high level of customer knowledge to check all rework plans, highlighting issues in advance, providing solutions and alternatives to drive rework pans to success.
- Provide clear instruction to co-packing department for the successful timely completion and shipment of rework plans
- Complete timely checks on inventory ensuring stock is available in line with forecast, and reserved correctly
- Ensure promotional plans are revised and communicated in line with Flow Planning inventory decisions
- Work closely with both Value-Added Services and Despatch Planning at co-packing department for the successful timely completion and shipment of promotions including shortages
- Co-ordinate promotional plans for the Customer Service team to promote successful processing; track arrival, check pack size and volume and reserve and communicate to the team as appropriate
- Clearly communicate Flow Plans and ensure they are executed correctly
- Liaise with demand Planning on intake plans to ensure 100% delivery of set change, product launches, promotional plans, and ecommerce opportunities
- Track incoming containers, issue container report, reduce
- Own reservations, reserve and release for reworks
- Track air freights
- Track and support Intake Plans
- Regularly review products and short-term forecasts to identify those that require Flow Planning
- Populate allocation sheets for those products and divide limited stock fairly and strategically across the customer base
- Hold, release, move and analyse lines for exclusive, allocations, promotions and launches
- Own stock for launch plans, partner with Sales to understand all launch
- Make decisions to move stock in line with Flow Planning strategies to meet urgent customer needs
- Have a clear understanding of Customer Service goals and BNL Business Objectives and Account Promotional activities.
- To take personal responsibility for achieving excellent levels of customer service and customer satisfaction when dealing with customers, both internal and external.
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy with a minimum of GCSE education.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is A MUST
- French proficiency is also desirable.
- Minimum of 1-year Planning experience, of leading initiatives and driving change.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within an administration position
- Demonstrate success of delivering goals through understanding best use of systems, applications and technology
- Proven ability to set and review effective process in a customer focussed environment
Knowledge and Skills required
- Excellent numeracy, analysis and decision-making skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent Excel skills – and the ability to learn new packages
- Able to prioritise, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- A highly organised individual whom pays close attention to detail
- Approachable, flexible to changing situations with an enthusiastic and proactive manner
- A capable problem solver
- Professional and positive under all circumstance
- Able to assist in delivering change