3 days ago
Our client, a large international company in the automotive industry, is searching for a Fleet Sales Manager. The company has its headquarters in China, with an international office in Amsterdam, Luxembourg and other countries throughout Europe. For this role, we are searching for a candidate who is ready to get their hands dirty with acquisition and management of international corporate key accounts in order to boost fleet sales and leasing. This is a truly international role with a lot of traveling within Europe.
- Develop market opportunities to sales
- Team up with country manager to enhance awareness
- Manage distributors to achieve the Fleet Sales target
- Meet with strategic account customers to negotiate and close major deals
- Guide and coordinate with distributors to ensure compliance with SME fleet sales policies and regulations
- Acquisition of new global / pan European / international customers as well as maintaining and developing existing business relationships in the field and maintaining and improving cooperation with the main international leasing companies.
- Tender management
- Develop and execute the fleet sales & leasing processes in accordance with best practice to expand the number of new and committed distributors
- Bachelor’s education
- 3-5 years of experience in the automotive sector with excellent knowledge of the sector and its competitive environment
- Fleet Sales experience
- Experience with customers (B2B) on an international level
- Negotiation skills, strong communication skill
- Strong focus on building fast - be creative with restricted budgets and high performance
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions. Travelling is about 50% of time
- Strong command of the English language, additional languages are a plus
- Great annual package with a bonus scheme
- 25 holiday days
- Mobile phone and company car
If you are ready to join a growing company apply directly or contact Elisa for further information. email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 0611197560. Please note that our client only considers candidates who are based in the Netherlands and have a valid work permit.