Our client, an international company in the media industry with a global presence, is looking for a Financial Administrator | Royalties, for their specialized Finance IP team of 4 in Amsterdam.
In this role as a Financial Administrator | Royalties, you will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely Royalty calculation and reporting activities
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Be the first point of contact related to Royalty issues; both internal and external
- Sales invoicing of all revenue streams
- Preparing intercompany royalty statements
- Intercompany recurring process
- Preparing external royalty statements
- Assisting in forecasting including sending statements to group’s companies
- Assisting in financial issues with regard to (intercompany) licensing
- Credit control
- Intercompany recharges
- Checking / final processing of purchase invoices
- Bank entries
- VAT filing/Intrastat listing
- Cashflow reporting
- Participation in the annual audit
What do they offer for the Financial Administrator | Royalties?
- A direct contract for a year (to begin with)
- 25 days of holidays & 4 collective days
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Great working environment
- Fun company activities (boot camps, tennis, etc.)
What are we looking for the Financial Administrator | Royalties?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in finance combined with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an all-around bookkeeping function
- Experience with royalty calculations, ideally within a media production company
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other European language is a plus.
- Able to deal with complex data files
- Familiar with different systems and strong Excel capabilities
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Sense of humor, positive energy, and a team spirit
Do you wish to know more? Apply now or contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Sylvia Lubak at email@example.com