Would you like to be part of a large company with the spirit of a family-owned business? Are you a person who is able to keep accurate financial records? We are looking for a Financial Administrator to join our client’s Customer Service team in a full time basis!
In this role you will be responsible for issuing invoices and credit notes, processing invoices from suppliers, employee expenses, incoming and outgoing payments, and preparing EC sales returns and Intrastat. Additionally, you will be in contact with customers and colleagues via e-mail and phone in order to resolve any questions about matters like unreconciled payments, and outstanding invoices.
Qualifications and skills
- Native English, Dutch is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree level of education
- Experience in keeping financial records
- Good command of MS Office and Exact (or similar)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in a sustainable, innovative environment
- Compensation for sports memberships
- Fitness room on the premises
- Lunch, fruit, and social activities
Does it sound good?
Contact me for further information at +31652670016 or email@example.com or click on the button to apply now!