Our client is a leading provider of advanced diagnostic and health care services in Europe, operating in 16 countries in Europe. They are now looking for an experienced Financial Accountant, for their HQ in Amsterdam, to ensure that the accounts are completed on time, accurately and in line with country & corporate accounting policies and to provides financial information to management. Sounds like you?
Responsibilities | Senior Financial Accountant:
- Deliver statutory (Dutch GAAP) and IFRS accounting and compliance
- Prepare financial statements ensuring full compliance with Dutch GAAP
- Provide information to third party tax advisory firms, ensure timely and accurate submission of tax returns for Dutch legal entities
- Manage the bookings related to the Dutch tax compliance (CIT accruals, VAT receivables, payments, etc).
- Oversee the month-end and year-end closing processes. Manages the month end close for the accounts assigned, balance sheet and p&l reconciliations & internal reporting (calculate prepayments, certain expense accruals, inter-company, third-party interests, fx revaluations, etc.)
- Oversee and codify AP / AR post them in ERP
- Oversee bank movements and reconcile final GL balances to bank statements
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cooperate with Group Tax Manager and Line Manager to assure the tax optimization and provide input for Dutch entity related tax issues/projects.
- Support Corporate HQ on accounting and finance issues, including necessary reporting
- Collaborate with HQ controlling in the planning process
- Contribute to the Implementation and improvement of financial policies
Qualifications | Senior Financial Accountant:
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent reporting skills and technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Dutch GAAP knowledge
- Independent, self-starter, hands-on personality
- Indefinite contract
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- 8% holiday allowance
- We are looking for someone available 24hrs per week
Do you wish to know more?
Contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou at 0652668852 or send an email at Androniki@adamsrecruitment.com