Our client is one of the leading Dutch trust service providers of medium size segment with an office located in Amsterdam.
The clientele of the company is very international and each client receives tailor made type of services.
The Finance Team is responsible for managing the books of client companies, from A to Z, maintaining the day-to-day administration, preparing statistics reports for the DNB, controlling and authorizing payments, negotiating with banks, auditors, tax and other state authorities on behalf of client companies, as well as preparing annual financial statements.
Accounting Tasks and Responsibilities:
- maintaining of client's general ledgers and books in accordance with Dutch GAAP (core knowledge of IFRS principles of accounting is also desirable)
- preparation of monthly/quarterly Interim Reports
- assistance by Audit
- preparation of Benchmark reports and filing with DNB (quarterly/annually)
- preparation of standalone annual accounts according to Dutch GAAP (balance sheet, profit & loss statement and notes) on an annual basis
- electronic filings of the annual accounts with the Chamber of Commerce
- taking care of the day-to-day administrative matters like authorising and monitoring payments, deposits with Dutch and foreign banks; and communication with the Dutch National Bank
- managing bank accounts (payment processing)
- acting as a focal point for auditors during the audit process, including but not limited to collection of relevant information for the auditors and answering relevant queries and etc.
- preparation and filing of the Value Added Tax returns on a quarterly basis;
- Higher education;
- Minimum 5 years of (continuing) practical experience in professional sphere
- Experience (in trust sector/as an in-house accountant) – highly desirable
- Outgoing, practical, hands-on approach
- Strong knowledge of the Russian and English languages (verbal and written); Dutch is a big plus.
What do they offer:
- Friendly and professional team to work with
- Short reporting lines and quick decision making process
- Good base salary
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Healthcare insurance compensation
- Mobile phone