Do you have experience in Finance or Accounting? Do you prefer working independently and be part of a small team? Then this opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant is perfect for you!
You will have the chance to join our clients’ new office in Rotterdam and help them with their new venture in the Netherlands!
Main job responsibilities:
- Submit regulatory filings in the Netherlands
- Update Finance Committee about regulations
- Collaborate with external auditors regarding audits
- Keep accounting records on Coda Financials
- Liaise with the Greek branch and enter their accounting records on Coda Financials
- Prepare and submit taxes such as VAT or other tax returns
- Manage the company’s bank account
What’s in it for you?
- Cover of transport costs
- Pension benefits
- Occasional traveling to London
- Holiday allowance
- Work independency
- A permanent indefinite contract with the company!
- 5-7 years of experience in a financial or accounting role preferably in Insurance or Financial Services
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch (preferably native)
- Full working proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of IT
- Efficient administration skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently