For our client, an international company in the IT gaming industry, we are currently seeking a positive, enthusiastic and professional Financieel en Payroll Specialist.
If you would like to join an international, vibrant company with a start-up mentality, then look no further!
In this dual role you will support the HR Department with the payroll for the EMEA region and in your Finance role you will be mainly responsible for accounts payable and supporting the on-going projects.
Responsibilities as Financieel en Payroll Specialist:
- Receives, verifies, checks and posts the purchase invoices with proper accounts, tax codes and cost center
- Verifies the vendors information and maintains the vendor list with updated vendor’s information
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Keeps track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Creates a various expense and payable reports as required.
- Prepares SEPA payments and international payments in the bank system
- Prepares and reports the daily cash report to HQ office.
- Bank reconciliation
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports
- Prepares the quarterly Dutch BTW return
- Assists with monthly closings and reconciliation for prepaid expenses, accrued expenses.
- Maintains and manages the list of fixed assets with monthly depreciation.
- Helps set up in house payrolling for the Netherlands payrolling for 2019
- Runs monthly payrolls in house for the Amsterdam Office
- Coordinates all outsourced payroll runs in the EMEA region.
- Keeps contact with the Tax Office for all issues concerning wage and payroll taxes
- Coordinates and manages the 30% ruling applications
How does the ideal Financieel en Payroll Specialist looks like:
- BSc in accounting, finance or related discipline.
- 2+ years AP or general accounting experience
- 2+ years of payroll experience (running payrolls in house)
- MS office
- Oracle NetSuite (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of Dutch Payroll and Wage Tax legislation
- Experience with “Loon Salarisadministratie” software package is considered a plus
Our client offers:
- Vibrant and cool work environment
- Direct contract for a year, to begin with
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- 25 days of holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Collective discount on fitness membership
- Contribution to pension
- Collective Health Insurance
COMPANY CULTURE: down to earth, informal working environment, people-oriented
Wait no more, apply now!
For applications or inquiries, please contact: Androniki Zafeiropoulou | +31 6 5266 8852 | email@example.com