about 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company which has established a European HQ in Rotterdam. Our client is looking for a Facility Assistant who is a self-starter by nature and who is happy to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture. Ideally you are an individual who can work across and communicate with people from all departments. You will ensure that the office space and the office environment is run in a smooth and efficient manner.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Keep contact on a daily basis with the organizations providing outsourced services such as catering, security, cleaning
- Prepare reports regarding processes and activities related to the outsourcing parties
- Verify invoices and processes payment when needed
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Manage travel arrangements, book trips and ensure all travel documentation is in order
- Maintain the Database up to date and provide new content
- Prepare new manuals, instructions and handbooks
- Communicate with internal suppliers
- Prepare presentations and participate in projects when necessary
- Serve as Back up for the Facility Manager
Why should you apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will get a market competitive salary, you work on a 25-32 hours basis weekly (4 days), and your transport costs are reimbursed as well. In the beginning you will get an extensive training on the system (SAP) and the business processes. You start on an agency contract with a possibility of direct contract afterwards.
- At least 2 years of previous working experience in a similar role
- Fluency in Dutch & English (both written and spoken) is a must
- Any other European language will be advantageous
- Ability to understand well the business needs in a financial context
- Excellent decision-making skills and good time-management
- Ability to prioritize among several complex tasks
- Good people management skills
- Hands-on mentality with proactive attitude
- Please note: this position is available on a 25-32 hours basis per week (4 days)