This is a maternity cover role with the possibility of staying longer afterwards.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to be a part of a young and dynamic team, look no further!
In this role, you will provide excellent customer service, take care of the order management process, assist your clients with solution-oriented service but also deal with the logistics of the direct orders while building the relationship with customers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Perform order management duties for direct and stock orders (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, communication with suppliers, etc)
- Manage and solve claims
- Check all documents required for import/export ( incoterms..)
- Be in charge of invoicing customers (checking invoices for transport)
- Assist clients with solution-oriented service in regards to their queries, orders, shipments, products and invoices.
Why should you apply?
- You can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- You would be part of an excellent team
- You manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- You can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service, Order to Cash and Logistics
- Excellent communication in French or Turkish and English
- Good coordination skills and you are not afraid to take the initiative
- You are social and friendly which would fit well into the company culture
- You are flexible and have excellent service mindset
The company offers an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will get a market competitive salary, you work on a 39 hours basis weekly, and your transport costs are reimbursed as well. In the beginning, you will get an extensive training on the system (SAP) and the business processes.
Our client is an international player in industrial technologies. The company has a business casual work environment with a flat organizational structure.