Do you have experience with export terms and administration of orders? Our client is looking for their new Export Customer Service to join their team in Rotterdam. As an Export Customer Service, you are responsible for the logistics and applying the relevant Incoterms for an architectural company.
- Order processing and administration for existing clients
- Receiving and executing Credit Letters
- Answer and/or pass on questions from clients
- Handle claims and complaints
- Provide information to clients about the delivery, prices, logistics, and products
- MBO/HBO (logistics, or related)
- Relevant experience on project-based environment
- Knowledge of credit letters, export documentation, and Incoterms
- Experience with SAP, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Are you solution-oriented, team player, and have a flexible attitude? Do you have what it takes to be the next Export Customer Service for our client? Apply now!