For one of our clients, an exciting company in events management, we are looking for an Exhibitor Services Coordinator, fluent in German or French. The role is office based in Amsterdam, but there are opportunities to travel for events to support the Exhibitors and Operations teams.
- Provide customer, sales and general support for Trade Show and Convention Exhibitors.
- Handle customer enquiries.
- Resolve queries and issues both internally and with exhibitors.
- Act as a liaison between lines of business and exhibitors.
- Enter exhibitor, show organizer, contractor and internal orders, take payments, raise invoices and handle any related queries.
- Outbound soft selling, sales through service and up-selling (lead generation) with existing clients
- Assist with and provide accurate input for stock control, maintenance of various reports and spreadsheets.
- Compliance with all Internal and External SLA’s and adherence to all Health and Safety rules and regulations and to the company core values.
- Experience within the exhibitions and events industry would be desired.
- Fluent in English and German OR French.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work in evenings or weekends in rotation.
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at : email@example.com