about 2 years ago
Our client is a global, full-service provider for live events. They are a 'boutique' business with access to incredible resources and a global team who deliver standout show experiences.
In the world of EVENTS, EXHIBITS & EXHIBITIONS they are considered as 'go to' experts in their field.
In the role of Exhibition Stand Designer you are responsible for producing conceptual designs for exhibitions and events for internal and external clients for a broad spectrum from small stand design to large temporary structures. Some of the key responsibilities are as follows;
- Produce design concepts including visuals in tight turnaround times (3-5 working days).
- Plan out spaces (floor plan) and 'traffic flow' at the event.
- Undertake 2D drawing of plans and elevations.
- Produce working drawings and liaise with production department.
- Attend client briefings and presentations.
There are many more responsibilities of course but a big focus is placed on the personal profile they are looking for;
- A minimum of 2 years in the exhibitions/events industry in a similar function.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D Design Software Applications.
- Knowledge of Vectorworks/Artlantis/3D Max or similar.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels. Written and verbal.
- Fluent English speaker and perfect English writing skills.
- Capable of working independently and proactively.
- Superb time management skills understands priorities.
- Helpful, team player but capable of pushing back.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good sense of humour and keeps cool under pressure.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and brief letter of motivation to email@example.com as quickly as possible.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are currently based in the Netherlands and in close proximity to Amsterdam.