Alessia Di Giacomo
about 2 years ago
Our client is a well-established organization located in Hoofdorp.
They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the GM and COO who can join their vibrant, international and dedicated office.
Do you speak professional English and Dutch? have you developed 8 years+ experience as EA/ Management Assistant and are looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference?
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to GM and COO.
As an Executive Assistant you will be supporting the Director General (DG) and the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Schedule Management: this not only includes setting up travel, meetings, speaking engagements and other appointments for the Executive Team, but also involves ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts and making sure the Executive Team know where they need to be when, and where the other Executive is / when:
- Proactive and comprehensive management of complex diaries and agendas;
- Co-ordination of international travels (including visa applications, multi-mode arrangements, detailed travel itineraries and travel expenses) and rearranging plans as appropriate;
- Organisation and management of senior management and Executive Committee meetings in various locations globally, ensuring all itineraries and relevant documents are prepared in advance of meetings.
- Communication Liaison: screening phone calls, open and sort mail, following-up on emails.
- Act as a focal point for the DG and COO dealing with visitors, incoming queries and telephone contacts in an appropriate, pro-active, confidential and timely manner;
- On behalf of the COO manage all incoming post and e-mail inbox, prioritising requests, information and actions, using initiative and judgement to respond;
- Liaising with high-profile internal & external parties as well as high profile members;
- Preparing meeting rooms, coordinating and issuing meeting papers and recording, progressing/chasing and track outstanding actions and where appropriate.
- Information preparation: summarising reports before passing the information on to the COO, preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution. This may include creating presentations (included content work too), writing letters, compiling data for reports, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
- NEW: Records management: maintaining management records: setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems. Securing all relevant documents and records are on file.
- NEW: Data analysis: thinking skills: carefully analyse data, creating reports that identify areas of concern the executive team may need to focus on.
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- 8+ years’ experience as EA/Management Assistant
- Discretion: you are in a position of being privy to information that must be protected, so being able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential.
- Cultural awareness
- Ambassador for the organisation
You will join a small to medium size organization where employees are extremely motivated, proud of what they do as the aim of the organization is to make an impact, make a difference and helping in ‘’shaping the future’’. The atmosphere is collaborative and the turn over is very low because employees tend to stay there long because of its great culture and mission.
The remuneration package is also very interesting and includes:
- Competitive salary
- Eur 125 net contribution towards your health insurance
- Excellent pension contribution
- 100% travel costs
- Free parking
- 25 days holidays