For a client in the technology solutions industry, we're looking for an Executive Assistant to support the daily business activities of the EMEA Sales Director.
- Provide Administrative Support to Leadership Team in the Netherlands
- Prepare travel arrangements for CEO and VP Global Sales including flights, hotel accommodations, car rental, etc.
- Manage special projects, organize data, sales reporting; update pricing sheets and calculations
- Design and produce proposals and (Power Point) presentations.
- Arrange sales/customer meetings, special events, and conference calls
- Perform all administrative functions needed including typing correspondence, memos and presentations, copying faxing, filing, screening/answering manager’s incoming calls and daily correspondence, etc.
- Min. 5 years’ experience with advanced skills as an Executive Assistant, preferably within an international company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education in business, office management, or administration
- Experience supporting a CEO and/or Global Executive
- Experience performing research, compiling and analyzing data, and building reports
- Experience creating sales presentations, meeting summaries, and action plans
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both written and verbally
- Team player and collaborative working style with a customer-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English is a must, and knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Competitive salary
- 100% travel costs reimbursement
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
If you recognize yourself and are ready for a new challenge, apply directly or send your application to email@example.com