For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. Our client is an international client based in Hoofddorp. In this job as an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support and assistance to the Sales Director for Europe.
- Provide Administrative Support to the Sales Director.
- Organize and set up phone conference meetings and summarize action points.
- Manage special projects, organize data, sales reporting.
- Manage and update pricing sheets, including calculations.
- Prepare travel arrangements for Sales Director including flights, hotel accommodations, car rental, etc.
- Track projects and provide assistance using a CRM system.
- Design and produce proposals and (power point) presentations.
- Act as back-up for receptionist.
- Arrange sales- and customer meetings.
- Perform all administrative functions needed including typing correspondence, memos and presentations, copying faxing, filing, screening/answering manager’s incoming calls and daily correspondence, etc.
- Keeps a record of all sensitive and important information safely and securely.
- Work with other (administrative) personnel on various projects.
- Min. 5 years of experience with advanced skills as an Executive Assistant in a professional office environment, preferably within an international company
- Fluency in English.
- Professional-level proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
- HBO or equivalent level of education in business, office management, or administration.
- Experience supporting a Sales Executive is preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously in a professional manner
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both written and verbally
This is a temporary position with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates that are immediately available.
This company pays above the market salaries and has good secondary benefits. If this is of interest to you then please send your CV and short motivation to Georgia firstname.lastname@example.org