Can you speak English fluently? Do you have 1 - 2 years of experience in event management/hospitality? Are you looking for a flexible job that doesn't require you to sit behind a desk all day?
Interested? Then keep reading on!
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Assist with creating and updating show overviews.
- Create project planning schedules covering the periods pre-show, build-up and pull-out.
- Daily communication with suppliers with regards to show order updates.
- Request supplier quotes for services or products requested by the exhibitors.
- Answer queries from the Service Centre regarding stand building, electrics, rigging, furniture and any other support required from operations.
- Create a hard copy of the show folder per service (including all the work orders, exhibitor diagrams and schedules of requirements.)
- Create main electricity location plans to send to the venue technical departments.
- Check Exhibitor stand diagrams to see if they comply with the standard rules and feedback information to the service centre so that they can communicate it back to the exhibitor.
- Prepare, create and print stand reports.
- Attend site meetings as appropriate which could be at venues throughout Europe
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function.
- 1-2 years of experience in event management / hospitality
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Good Excel Knowledge
- Flexible to travel within Netherlands and to other countries in Europe
- Great relationship building skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Full clean driving license (not a must)
Our client is an international and young company in the Events Industry.
- Above market standard salary!
- 8% holiday pay (paid out on a monthly basis)
- 25 days of holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility for extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different!
- A chance to participate in a lot of fun events in the Netherlands as well as in other parts of Europe!