8 months ago
Are you a fun and energetic person, with an outdoorsy personality looking for a new challenge in your marketing career?Our client, an international company in the outdoor retail industry is looking for a (Marketing) Event & Retail Coordinator, preferably fluent in German.
In this role you will be responsible for developing, planning and executing trade shows, sales meetings and sponsored events. You will work also closely with the international sales agents & distributors and will be a key partner in servicing their (marketing) needs.
- Coordinate business events (such as tradeshows and sales meetings) with regards to planning, timing, budget, samples, invitations, communication, logistics and operations, creation of graphics and brand presentation.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities, create plans and execute these to support the marketing strategy and pro-actively optimize current partner organizations.
- Support CSR, retail and PR activation through events.
- Pro-actively ensure a consistent communication flow to agents and distributors by keeping them up to date on marketing topics.
- Contact with distributors on a regular basis to ensure better partnering and optimal support for their markets.
- Develop creative retail marketing solutions with Graphic Design and global peers
What is in it for you?
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company who cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- BS/MS degree in a Marketing related studies, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of event management experience in a similar role.
- Retail marketing experience managing campaigns
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel and to be available in some weekends in case of events.
Apply directly or email me for more information at Konstantina@adamsrecruitment.com