One of our clients, an international company selling interactive software applications on the US market is set to start offering their services from the Netherlands to the European market. This company has award winning, interactive storytelling applications that enable companies to effectively communicate their unique value and engage customers throughout the buyer’s journey. The company’s Marketing platform enables them to create and deploy interactive application in real time to any device, anywhere supporting each customer’s portfolio of products. They currently work with large enterprise customers that are known worldwide and in order to focus on the European market after being incredible successful in the US they are now looking for 2 European Account Executives to join their team.
The main role of these new positions will be to build and manage the commercial relationship with European customers by developing business opportunities with enterprise customers and also growing the business with existing customers.
If you have an eagerness to grow and learn more about the markets, an entrepreneurial mentality, show integrity in your work and an honest approach to business then we are looking for you!
- Develop and execute large account plans/strategies to further penetrate and grow a set of established major B2B enterprise accounts
- Develop and execute plans to build relationships with new B2B large accounts
- Work with the Client Services team pre- and post-sales to define and scope projects for customers and prospects
- Write proposals and price quotations for customer projects, software, and hardware
- Document key sales contacts, events and strategies in Salesforce.com
- Work closely with the marketing teams to develop Target Account Marketing programs for lead generation
- Follow up on marketing-developed leads
- Prospect for new account opportunities and leads
Experience needed to succeed in the role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with selling to large enterprise account
- Able to navigate through large customer organizations to identify key constituents in the buying cycle and nurture relationships that will lead to closed business, and build long-term mutual success
- Experience and trained in account planning and solutions selling
- Excellent English language skills and proficiency in one or more major European languages
- Sales strategy formulation and problem-solving
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience selling software, consultancy, digital marketing.
Personal Characteristics that are valued in this role
- Highest standards of ethics
- Active listener and continuous learner
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Passion for solving customer problems by building valuable long-term relationships
- Disciplined in time management
- Effective operating independently and also as a collaborative team member
The company will offer full training in the US, for the first 3 weeks and then once a month after this in order for you to be completely up and running and confident about the product. The team work and support never stops even after the initial on boarding time. You need to be confident and independent enough to work from home but will have constant communication and support from/with HQ. The remuneration package is impressive offering a great basic package and interesting commission structure.
If you are ready for your next challenge and this seems interesting for you, please do not hesitate to contact me on 06 1556 1491 or firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!