about 2 years ago
Are you looking for a job in a company with a global presence? If the answer is “yes”, then please look further!
For our client, an innovative company with motivating work environment is looking for a ERP / CRM Support Coordinator to join their Amsterdam office.
As an ERP / CRM Support Coordinator will provide level 1 support on SAP solutions including:
- Act as main point of contact for user issues.
- Prepare, execute and maintain Training supports and standard operation procedures (SOP) related to SAP solutions
- Maintain users and access rights (creation of new users, password initialisation…)
- Ensure technical and functional support to users
- Ensure a smooth communication between end-users and central SAP team to resolve incidents as quickly as possible
- Participate in projects linked to upgrades of SAP solutions
- Adaptations of SAP solutions (template modifications, report creation...) when needed
- Part of beta testing users for new releases of SAP solutions, when needed
What do they offer:
- 1 year contract to begin with
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to health insurance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Daily lunch
How does the ideal ERP / CRM Support Coordinator look like?
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with or supporting business solutions like CRM, ERP, HR system
- Experience with SAP By Design or SAP Cloud 4 Customer or SAP Success-factors is a great advantage
- Knowledge of functional processes (Finance, Sales, Purchasing, Project Management), in an event company an asset
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the company
- Fluent in English, any other European languages a plus (French / Spanish / German)
- Ability to travel, when needed
Company profile: committed to excellence, quality oriented culture, high-spirited and professional team, focused on people development