We are currently seeking an experienced mid office administrator to manage the equity products portfolio for our customer – a growing international bank located in the Hague area.
- accurate portfolio administration in the international financial equity products system;
- directly dealing with customers regarding the contracted equity products and services;
- cooperating with front office (mainly), legal, treasury, tax colleagues in a pro-active manner and on a variety of subjects;
- stimulating and promoting service to customers;
- finding solutions to any problems related to equity product administration together with the front office and other teams;
- contributing to other projects such as improving work flows in the equity system.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Banking or Finance or Administration;
- at least 3 years of relevant working experience in equity investments administration;
- proven experience with portfolio management;
- experience and knowledge with an equity administration system;
- fluent in English, spoken and written;
- analytically strong, result oriented, well-structured, pro-active and a real team player.
What do they offer:
- Many possibilities for (personal) development
- A very nice working environment with challenging activities
- 29 holiday days
- A collective medical / health insurance
- Untaxed travel allowance
- A possibility to participate in a bicycle scheme
- A good pension scheme
- Profit sharing scheme
- Subsidized lunch in a company restaurant
- A laptop and smart phone