4 days ago
Do you get energy from puzzling? Does it sound like a challenge to connect staff planning to customer demand? And do you enjoy continuous improvement? Do you also speak (near) native German and want to be part of a great company?
In this role you will:
- Plan staff schedule taking into account the forecast, holidays and other factors
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Improve current processes
- Native fluency in German and fluency in English
- Minimum higher professional education
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly atmosphere, vibrant and fun working environment
- Public transport reimbursement
- Great starting salary and secondary benefits.
- 10% discount on products
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply directly or contact me for more information at email@example.com !