Are you customer oriented and you have a passion for outdoor sports? One of our clients, an international company located in Rotterdam is looking for an eCommerce Specialist who can take care of the French market.
As an eCommerce Specialist you will:
- Communicate issues and suggestions to the online team members based on the customer feedback in order to assist with the online development and to improve the customer experience.
- Assist with translations.
- Assist with returns and credits.
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails and in the future online chat in order to inform customers about a purchase, help them in placing online orders, minimizing doubts...
- Ensure a pleasant shopping and brand experience.
What is in it for you?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company who cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- MBO diploma or higher
- Relevant work experience in Customer Service, min 1 year.
- Proactive and service minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Native level of French, fluent in English and knowledge of German is a plus
- Work experience with an ERP system (SAP or similar)
- Helpful and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact me!