over 1 year ago
Our client is a sports brand delivering top class sporting goods. They focus not only on the exterior look of their products but also pride themselves in delivering a high-quality technical product. This brand is out there and one of the top brands in the market!
For this international client we are looking for a passionate person who is interested in an E-Commerce Site Producer position where they have a meaning to their work.
In this role as an E-Commerce Site Producer, you are:
- making sure that products are available to be sold on time
- executing the pricing of products according to seasonal schedules
- authoring landing pages in the Content Management System and in Commerce Cloud for all EMEA websites
- supporting the Merchandising Manager through analyzing site usage and creation of A/B tests
- working closely with eCommerce Marketing coordinator and marketing teams to facilitate a holistic campaign look and feel across the websites.
- building landing pages
- other ad hoc tasks
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Degree in Communication, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience executing online customer experiences
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Content Management System
- Experience with Google Analytics
Our client offers for the E-Commerce Site Producer role:
- 1-year contract to begin with
- 8% holiday allowance
- pension contribution
- 90% health insurance contribution
- travel expenses reimbursement
- commuting allowance
- 25 holidays
COMPANY CULTURE: down to earth, informal working environment, people-oriented
If you are passionate about sports and throughout your marketing experience have developed a love for marketing, e-commerce and analytics, this position could be for you!
Feel free to contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou at Androniki@adamsrecruitment.com or +31652668852