Our client is a sports brand delivering top class sporting goods. They focus not only on the exterior look of their products but also pride themselves in delivering a high-quality technical product. This brand is out there and one of the top brands in the market!
For this international client we are looking for a passionate person who is interested in an E-Commerce Marketer position where they have a meaning to their work, we look for someone interested in leading a healthy and sporty life and making a difference! These are the sort of people that would fit this client. Friendly but focused, inspired to be active and fit!
In this role you are responsible for executing all the online marketing campaigns. You own the set-up of all products available to sell and identify and develop new presentations and online programs to increase website traffic and conversion.
Your Main Responsibilities in this role:
- As E-Commerce Marketer, you are responsible for the merchandising strategy, looking at cross-sell/upsell opportunities and focusing on featured products, product renewals and search optimization.
- We need someone with a strong understanding of product information, technology, who can give recommendations to the teams.
- You will have one direct report that you will manage and coach in their daily work
- Work closely with analytics to determine the best products to merchandise and optimize accordingly.
- Take care of the execution of seasonal product launches and clearance events and be a global point of contact to ensure the success of the international teams.
- You will be in charge of the execution of the online strategy and work with traffic drivers to ensure a great landing experience for all campaigns.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager EMEA to evaluate website performance, conversion rate optimization and A/B testing.
- Review metrics and identify areas where improvement can be made using Google Analytics.
- Close partnership with the Content Strategy Manager to build content and adhere to the editorial calendar.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team regarding e-commerce campaigns and product launches.
- Implement and maintain online promotions, optimizing regularly towards KPIs.
- Perform QA and/or maintenance of our site to ensure all offers, landing pages are accurate.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience in an e-commerce marketing role
- Some basic understanding or interest in HTML and/or CSS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in online marketing.
- Prior team leader or supervisory experience is a plus
- Attention to detail in regards to planning, organization and execution of tasks.
- Analytical and data-oriented
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in A/B testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, copy-writing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in sport, health, well-being!
Our client offers:
- 1-year contract to begin with
- 8% holiday allowance
- pension contribution
- 90% health insurance contribution
- travel expenses reimbursement
- commuting allowance
- 25 holidays
COMPANY CULTURE: down to earth, informal working environment, people-oriented
If you are passionate about sports and throughout your marketing experience have developed a love for marketing, e-commerce and analytics, this position could be for you!
Come and join these informal, friendly and passionate bunch of people!
For more information please feel free to send me an email or give me a call – Mobile: 061556 1491 or email email@example.com
Please note! Only candidates with experience in online marketing will be considered for this position!