Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has a superb opportunity for an E-Commerce Specialist to join them in a new and exciting development.
The company has a new online shop launching in Germany in the last quarter of 2019. This is a strategically important project for the international business as it continues its growth in the European region. The E-Commerce Manager will take full ownership of the German 'Direct' web platform as well as executing, adjusting and enhancing the 'Direct' e-commerce strategy.
Some of the key responsibilities also include:
- Webshop management and maintenance including content management.
- Development of new ideas and initiatives to grow the 'Direct' business - campaigns, promotions, incentives etc.
- Creation of detail pages for new product launches, campaign landing pages etc.
- Forecasting and monitoring of stock levels to ensure availability.
- Maximising conversion and ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend).
- Supporting fulfilment partners and working closely with dedicated Account Manager.
The role also has impact and influence over other European countries in the 'Direct' to Consumer channels. This part of the role has responsibility for:
- Educating distributors regarding the strategy.
- Supporting distributors in setting up their own online shops.
- Collaborating with distributors to create a yearly plan.
These are just a selection of the responsibilities of this role. We have a full detailed job profile to share at a later stage.
So! What is our client looking for? Do you match the following?:
- A native or business fluent German speaker.
- Bachelors or Masters degree education (Business, Sales, E-commerce, Digital).
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an on-line/e-comm role.
- Experience in managing an online shop. Preferably of an SDA brand or similar category.
- Experience of working with international distributors as well as DTC.
- Strong commercial sense and entrepreneurial mindset.
- High level of knowledge with e-commerce/digital tools.
Please contact me as quickly as possible and let me know your current salary level and notice period.
Send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, feel free to call me on 0031 (0)20 5800345
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK FLUENT GERMAN.