Do you already have 3 to 5 years experience as a Direct Purchaser within the Chemical or Petro-Chemical industry? Do you speak Dutch ? Are you looking for an hands on organization where you can make the difference?
This role can be for you, please read below and apply if you find it suitable.
- Source and Manage the supplier performance
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Review opportunities to make business savings using negotiation
- Purchase goods, materials, components or third-party services in line with the cost and quality needed
- Working closely with multiple departments ( Sales, Marketing, Resource, Supply Chain.)
- Utilize data and market analysis to provide regular cost trend and forecast.
- Ensure continuous supply of the goods
- Conduct annual Risk Assessments to develop business continuity plans.
- Ensure that all contracts, price change updates, reconciliation of invoice discrepancies are in the system (SAP).
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and quality standards
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
- Develop creative and innovative procurement processes and develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency
What is in it for you
- International working environment
- Dynamic and challenging work place
- Direct contract
- 13th month
- 27 holidays Days
- Transport cost paid
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement required.
- Purchasing qualifications such as Nevi I/II.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in buying additive, chemical or (petrol)chemical
- SAP knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- A highly motivated and self-starting individual that is driven by results delivery in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment.
- Hands on team player with high energy and successfully handle multiple tasks
- Flexible, pro-active and positive attitude.