Are you an analytical minded digital marketeer? Would you like to work for one of the industry leaders in the capital of the Netherlands? This role is available for an excellent Display Marketing Specialist where your goal is to achieve overarching objectives of the channel and the wider Performance Marketing team.
In this role you are responsible for:
- all in-house Display Performance campaigns in multiple markets, languages and networks from conception to execution, optimizing & reporting
- Own and build relationships with Display Media partners supporting to meet our performance goals
- Use a strong testing framework for creatives, structure and setup
- Work closely with the Brand and Design team to develop our set of creatives further
- Drive and execute optimization plans for a wide set of audiences through a data driven & customer centric approach
- Share learnings and best practice guides with key stakeholders across the Marketing team
- Project management inside of the Performance Display team and across the whole Performance Marketing team
- Minimum of two years experience in Display Marketing with performance focus
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, DV360, the GDN environment and Paid Social Media advertising
- Good knowledge of Online Marketing tracking and technical fields for Web and App
- Experience with data feed based campaigns and dynamic creatives
- High analytical & problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience in leading projects focused on automation & innovation of the channel
- Flexible and collaborative with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Dynamic in approach, showing initiative and interest to support ad-hoc tasks
- Strong English skills
Why should you apply?
- You can be a part of a fast-growing company in the center of Amsterdam
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere;
- A competitive salary and relocation support;
- Internal as well as external schooling and conferences;
- Video games, table football, ping-pong, daily lunch contribution, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events.