For one of our clients, an international company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Disbursement Specialist who will professionalize our client's cash management organization.
This position starts on a temporary basis with the possibility for a direct contract with our client.
- Daily Bank statements processing:
Downloading from several e-banking platforms, loading, running lockbox, submitting manual Journal entries and subsequent posting/clearing/reconciling of all open bank line items in an accurate and timely manner.
- Investigating unclear/unidentified transactions and keeping minimum unallocated cash.
- Collecting and archiving supporting documentation, bank statements and audit-proof payment files/logs. Monthly reconciliation of all bank and cash related accounts.
- Weekly payment runs. Processing of electronic and wire batches from Oracle and other minor ERP systems (online and offline). Weekly Manual payments processing from house bank as well as local banks.
- Ensuring that all manual payments are correctly processed and in respect of given deadlines and compliance (proper backup, valid supporting documentation and enough approval is in place for all payments).
- Intercompany Payments, forecasting and monthly funding of all local bank accounts.
- Daily and accurate reporting of all activities performed.
- Providing proof of payments, researching historical activities and providing supporting documentation upon request.
- Answering audit queries. Assist and support to other teams.
- Minimum experience of 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in Accounting, Accounts payable or Shared services
- Degree in Business and Administration or Accounting preferred
- Fluent in English and a 2nd main language
- Familiar with USGAAP and Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Familiar with Oracle
- Ability to establish and communicate priorities
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working under pressure and with deadlines
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner