For one of our international clients in the fashion and lifestyle industry we are looking for a Digital Video Marketing Specialist to join their team of 4 who is immediately available to start. We are open to freelancers as well. This environment is creative, vibrant, energetic and dynamic and if you have a similar personality then let’s talk!
In this role, as Digital Video Marketing Specialist you will be supporting the implementation and roll out of Display & Video campaign activities. You will be adding value in the strategic set up of Google DV360, designing alongside the manager new campaign design processes and workflow. You will also be helping to manage local market relationships and internal stakeholder requests.
· Lead the Display & Video media campaigns across Europe.
· Day-to-day management of campaign operations: set-up, trafficking, tagging, tracking, creative production, coordination with agencies, media and tech partners, reporting, etc.
· Co-ordinate paid digital strategy, planning and analysis of campaigns.
· You will take care of the Google Marketing Platform, and will act as the technical liaison on each program creating and offering a stream of communication for all our stakeholders
· Will be overseeing and designing the implementation of creative, analytics tags
· Set KPIs, make strategic optimizations and report on these on a day-to-basis to generate on-off line traffic and build awareness.
· Run analysis and deliver reports on overall funnel metrics proving value attribution of Display/Social campaigns.
· Increasing the Google Marketing Platform know-how, making sure you suggest best practices and new campaign roll out processes.
The ideal candidate as Digital Video Marketing Specialist will have experience in working in global advertising and in media management. Either agency or client side!
· Bachelors / Masters or equivalent
· Approx. 3-5 years of digital project management experience
· A strong can-do mentality in delivering projects throughout the full project management life-cycle and managing expectations throughout the project.
· Knowledge of advertising and media planning processes across digital channel, specifically on Display and Video.
· A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
· A consumer-centric approach.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform DV360, S360 and Analytics 360 are a plus.
If this catches your interest please feel free to send me an email or give me a phone call and I would be more than happy to discuss this with you! I look forward to hearing from you!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 061556 1491