about 1 month ago
Do you have 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing (particularly website management)? Are you fluent in English and based in the Amsterdam area with a valid work permit? Would you like a lot of freedom and autonomy in your role with opportunities for growth?
Then look no further!
Job Responsibilities as a Digital Marketeer:
- Manage the roll out of all new market websites (incl. Italy, France, Spain) as well as continuous optimizations of existing platforms
- Brief in-house agency for required website (digital) asset adaptations
- Check & optimize website copy and creatives
- Translation management with agency partner and internal sources
- Lead the content migration from CMS systems & PIM system
- Support implementing SEO recommendations
- Monitor analytics tools and site performance to identify opportunities to improve
- Build content calendar and schedule for emails
- Curate content (visuals, copy, promotional offers, etc.) in close cooperation with D2C eComm manager for the local markets
- Support Digital Performance Marketing initiatives
- Support budget management
- Degree in marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital Marketing (agency or in-house)
- Fluent in English – written and verbal (fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is a bonus)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Website management experience
- Knowledge of campaign performance marketing, SEA, SEO and paid social
- Brief writing & experience working with 3rd parties and agencies
- Must be based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
What is it in for you?
Direct contract and Competitive salary package, including a bonus, very good pension contribution, travel costs and a truly international and positive and collaborative work environment.
If you have any questions, feel free to write to me at email@example.com or Apply Now!
Please note that only candidates currently based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the Netherlands will be considered.