Do you love planning and executing Web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns? Are you an innovative self-starter who can grow rocket high our customer base and online sales? Do you want to experience how it is to work at an international start-up backed by a super ecom giant? Then you might be our new Digital Marketeer!
Our client is a fresh and rapidly growing start-up, backed by one of the largest e-commerce giants in their league. You will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment where what you do will be visible immediately. They work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. With customer centricity at their core, our client is driven by quality, creativity, innovation and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
What will you be doing?
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in (digital) marketing, journalism, communications, or another related field;
- Language: French native or near native
- 3+ years online/ecom experience is a must as is experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Strong project management skills – drive projects from start to finish;
- Ability to work in international teams and to enthuse and establish good relationships with people;
- A good balance of the ability to trust your intuition and use your creativity including the ability to think outside the box;
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Our client is a young and vibrant start-up with an international team. They are hard working, but also fun loving and never forget to celebrate team successes. Innovation and creativity are highly valued while creating the best customer experiences. They are a flat hierarchy where everybody has the opportunity to be involved in projects beyond their role.
They are currently rapidly growing and aim to have doubled in number by the end of next year.
- 100% reimbursement of travel costs
- Free lunches
- 25 days holiday
- 8% holiday pay
- Free parking spots