Are you passionate about travelling and would you like to turn your job into your passion? Our client is a cool, fast-growing start-up company that started the business a few years ago in the US and is now building a brand new team in Amsterdam. Please read further to know what are we looking for in a Destination Development Manager! This is your chance to join a passionate and fast-paced environment, within a company that is set to grow extensively offering travelers from all over the world a unique and appealing concept, off the beaten track!
As a Destination Development Manager you will deal with a lot of responsibilities and manage the higher goals and long-term strategies of the destinations. Your main responsibilities will be:
- setting strategy and driving growth for the company's destinations, in collaboration with local specialists and the internal teams
- setting destination KPIs and tracking the progress (also correcting when necessary)
- identifying and building strong relationships with local tour operators and business partners
- mapping out the optimal destination marketing approach, both through paid advertising and published content to generate SEO
- working with key local partners to develop and implement a growth plan through the company
- supporting the Traveler Success team to ensure an high quality service
- flagging key gaps in the product offerings to travelers aligned with the company's overall strategic objectives
- working closely with other teams to ensure that goals are achieved
- leveraging the company’s roadmap for destination development
What we are looking for in a Destination Development Manager?
- solid experience in the travel/tourism industry
- experience in setting targets, developing strategies, approaching new markets, coordinating a team, leading projects
- entrepreneurial mindset and commercial approach
- ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- multitasking, flexible, pro-active
- team-player and goal-driven
If you are interested in this opportunity or would you like to have more information, please don't hesitate to contact me: Marcella Molteni - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel +31 (0)20 580 0347 - Mobile +31 (0)6 55 13 03 12.