Are you passionate about IT and are you customer-focused? As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be reporting to the Infrastructure Manager. This vacancy is an internal customer-facing role in a dynamic, fast-paced, sales environment in the IT industry. Check out the responsibilities and benefits as a Desktop Support Engineer!
- Onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems
- Troubleshooting (software/hardware/network)
- Preventing system downtime in collaboration with the IT infrastructure manager
- Support in user/hardware movement and branch relocations
Why should you apply?
- Fast-paced company with an international environment
- 7-month contract followed by a permanent contract if performance is good
- Laptop, phone, compensation gym subscription, and more
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 client OS
- Knowledge of systems such as SCCM and WSUS
- Experience with packaging Windows OS and software applications
- Experience with anti-virus software
Our client is based in Houten and they are growing fast. Do you want to be part of this IT company and become their new Desktop Support Engineer? Are able to absorb technical information fast and are you able to work with a wide range of customers? This is an opportunity for you to take the next step! Apply now and let me tell you more!