about 2 years ago
Are you looking for a next challenging step in your career? Do you have experience in supply chain and logistics?
For our international client we are currently seeking a Demand Planning Manager who will be the main contact person between the Sales Department in the Netherlands and production site in Japan. You will be responsible for entire supply chain of finished machines and for the delivery to the warehouse in Amsterdam. You will also supervise a team of four customer service representatives.
Your main responsibilities:
- Liaise daily with Japanese head quarter colleagues regarding orders, production planning, shipments, etc.
- Escalate in a proper manner to stakeholders
- Registering order intake, inform and actively follow up that the Japan factory receives “in time” the correct specifications for production orders
- Management of stock stored in The Netherlands and France
- Communicate proactively with business managers, dealers and internal stake holders about the production status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc.
- Issue (pro forma) invoices to dealers and ensure payments are secured
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc.
- Close cooperation with Product Marketing colleagues regarding i.e. new products, sharing dealer feedback regarding products, etc.
- Regular consultation with the Finance department regarding outstanding payments, overdue payments, Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit, etc.
You will join the Sales & Field Marketing department within an international and structured environment.
The company offers you a direct contract (initially for one year) and training on the job.
You will offer:
- previous experience in a similar role
- supply chain knowledge
- experience in team management
- fluency in English - other languages will be considered as a plus
- good knowledge of Excel
- knowledge of SAP and understanding of “Incoterms”
- ability to work in a multicultural environment
- great problem-solving and time management skills
- attention to details and well-organized
- good communication skills
- customer-focused and team-player
- ability to handle pressure and deadlines
International company part of a large group. The company language is English.
International, structured, fast-moving.
- competitive salary
- direct contract with the company
- travel costs reimbursement
- fixed bonus + optional bonus based on personal performances
- pension contribution